We know runners, and we know that runners want high-performance gear that does its job without getting in the way. This SLS3 waterproof Dual Pocket Running Belt was designed with YOU in mind: comfort, style and protection. The minimalist, lightweight design makes it look and feel as if there's nothing there at all. Fully adjustable belt fits Sizes 24" - 38".
Keep your smartphone (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy) on you at all time in a place that's secure and easily accessible. Rest assured that anything you put in the two pouches will stay safe under all conditions.
You won't have to worry about your smartphone being damaged by rain or sweat due to the top-grade waterproof polyurethane lining. But the pocket holds more than just your smartphone - there is room for cash, credit cards, sports gels, energy bars, inhalers and any other essential supplies. Use it every day if you want to - this belt can take a beating. It is fully washable.
Order NOW and enjoy a hands FREE lifestyle.
- 2 POCKETS: carry your iPhone 6+, Samsung Galaxy or other large Smartphone; plus other essentials like keys, ID card, bank cards, energy bars and inhaler. Perfect when running outside, on the treadmill going to the gym or walking your dog.
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: the running belt design, with 1.5" wide elastic belt and expandable pocket, is minimalistic for increased comfort during exercises. You will certainly not be burdened with extra bulk that disturbs your workout.
- COMFORTABLE AND BOUNCE-FREE RUNNING BELT: fits snugly enough to always stay comfortably in place, no matter how hard your workout gets.
- WATER RESISTANT EXERCISE BELT: made with polyester with special stretch mesh pocket. In addition, the running belt has a waterproof zipper for extra all-weather protection and safety for your valuables and essentials.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE WAIST PACK: features an elastic belt that's fitted with an adjusting buckle. The waist pack expandable storage belt is a one-size-fits-most for any waist/hip size 24" through 38". Ideal for running, jogging, hiking, dog walking and gym workouts.